By Goodluck Ikiebe
The Executive Director of Royal Ambassadors Charity Home, Ambassador Jonathan Okwudiri, says a new dawn is about to take place in Edo State occasioned by the humanitarian and developmental activities and programmes of the charity home.
He stated this during the Inauguration of the Edo State Chapter recently in Benin.
“I want to appreciate these crop of wonderful people of Edo State, who have volunteered themselves to be part of this vision aimed at giving hope and comfort to those in need. My special thanks also goes to the Government and people of Edo State who gave us the warmth platform to hold this event on a serene atmosphere”, Okwudiri noted.
“Royal Ambassadors Charity Home (RACH) is a non-profit and non governmental organization (NGO) founded and established by God Almighty through me as his servant on the 15th day of October, 2005 while the operations and activities kicked off on the 30th day of April, 2011 beckoned from the heart of empathy, love, faith and compassion and in obedience to God’s divine instruction for Humanitarian and Charitable Services to the Society”
“Going forward, on the 27th of November, 2017, the Organization was duly registered and incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja – Nigeria having a team of five (5) Board of Trustees under my Chairmanship.
Ambassador Okwudiri explained that the organization has the vision to demonstrate the love of God among people in neighbourhood and exhibiting exemplary lifestyle on earth through compassion, helping, caring and then empowering the needy in the society.
“It’s mission is to make Disciples by raising and training Nation Builders and Global Ambassadors who will help, care and empower Persons With Disabilities, the Less Privileged, orphans, widows, abandoned/destitute children and the needy in the society.
Also, to assist in making the discovery of God’s plan and purpose for their lives on earth, develop and maximize their God- given gifts, talents, skills, and other hidden potentials aimed at transforming hobbies into entrepreneurial businesses”.
According to him, part of the aims and objectives of the group include;
1. Helping, Caring and Empowering Persons With Disabilities, Disadvantaged Persons, Orphans, Widows, Abandoned Destitute Children and the Needy in the Society.
2. To reach out to the unreached in the Military, Police, Para-Military Agencies , Club/Gaming Houses, Market places, Hospital, Schools, Villages/Communities and Cities .
3. To give qualitative educational trainings and sound teach-ins to the Voiceless, Hopeless and the less privileged youths by assisting them to regain their rights and privileges and above, enjoy these rights just like other citizens of the country.
4. To promote public enlightenment and orientation programs that will enhance the productivity of unemployed youths as be gainfully employed.
5. To train and empower the less privileged youths and needy in skill acquisition scheme for entrepreneurial business and also give education scholarship Aids to the Orphans/Needy in our Society.
6. To render such assistance to Government Agencies towards saving the lives of youths from Drug/Child Abuse and female Teenagers from unwanted pregnancies and at same time, helping to eradicate Human Trafficking in our Society through orientation programs.
7. To give free Medical Health Care Services to the less Privileged Persons, Persons With Disabilities, orphans, widows, abandoned/ destitute children and needy in our society.
8. To raise, recruit, train and nurture End-Time Armies who will become Spiritual Warriors and Praise Champions as Nation Builders and Ambassadors.
9. To advocate, Promote and Defend the Fundamental Rights of the Less Privileged Persons and Persons With Disabilities in Nigeria and other African Countries.
10. To Help and Assist youths, Persons With Disabilities and the Less Privileged Persons towards Developing and Transforming their God-Given Talents, Skills and Gifts for Global Recognition.
11. To have a good working relationship and mutual cooperation with other Organizations both Nationally and Internationally who have similar Aims and Objectives like ours for the general advancement of our society”.
Speaking further, “The statistics below shows the collated data of Widows and Persons’ with disabilities currently identified with the organization
1. Abia State – 12 Persons
2. Ebonyi State – 23 persons
3. Ondo State – 34 persons
4. Lagos State – 22 persons
5. Kogi State – 13 persons
6. Ogun State – 5 persons
7. Abuja – 18 persons
8. Edo State – 6 persons
9. Enugu State – 1 person
10. Oyo State – 52 persons
11. OSUN State – 48 persons
12. Anambra State – 125 persons
1. Person’s with Hearing Impairment (The Deaf ) – 155 persons
2. Person’s with Visual Impairment (The Blind) – 115 Persons
3. Physically Challenge Person’s (All Clusters of Physical Challenge, Albinism & Dwarfism) – 235 persons.
Moreso, collation of more data for widows across the States is currently in progress from the various State Coordinators. This is aimed at rendering a helping hand to them through the empowerment, training and rehabilitation schemes of the organization.
“Royal Ambassadors Charity Home has an organisational structure ranging from Directors, National Coordinators, Regional Coordinators, State Coordinators, Zonal Coordinators, Local Government Area Coordinators down to the Community Leaders and our presence is currently covered within twenty-six (26) of the Federation including FCT Abuja”, Okwudiri added.
“However, inasmuch as the National headquarters of this organisation is currently at Aba in Abia State, plans are ontop gear to secure office complexes across the States of the Federation for the impact of our services to all and sundry within and outside the country.
The administrative activities of the organization is followed in such a way to meet national and international standard and currently we have Evang. (Amb.) Nonso Iheanyi, a renowned administrator in both civil and public sector as the Director Of Administration with five other directors, heading various directorates.
The Edo State Executive Working Team is under the supervision of Amb (Pastor) Abu Jacob Afoghie.
Ambassador Okwudiri Congratulated the Ambassadors for taking this divine step in the service of God and humanity.
“I want to also point it clear that, the work though purely voluntary has a greater reward which can neither be quantified to what eye could see nor mouth could talk for indeed the harvest is great”.
Okwudiri stated, “I want to sincerely, appreciate the South South Regional Coordinator, all members of the organization in the State, the security operatives and members of the press who in one way or the other committed themselves to the success of this event. It is my earnest prayer that the Lord protects and guides you and your entire families”, Ambassador Jonathan Okwudiri concluded.