By Our Correspondent
In an effort to re-organize and re-structure the Royal Ambassadors Charity Home, the Chief Executive Officer, Ambassador Jonathan David Okwudiri, has graciously approved the appointments of the following members into various positions.
Ambassador Okwudiri says the appointment is to further help to accomplish his vision to bring succour to the needy.
“The names of appointees and their portfolios are as follows:-
*PRINCIPAL STAFF OFFICERS*
1. Personal Assistant to the CEO/Executive – *Amb Queendaline Chekwuba Chidiobi*
2. Accountant – *Amb James Joy Nneoma*
3. Chief Protocol Officer – *Amb Chijioke C. Emmanuel*
4. Special Assistant to the CEO – *Amb Uchennankwuda Celestina Chineme*
5. Legal Adviser – *Amb Amarachi Chioma Ogazi, Esq*
6. Asst Executive Director – *Amb Idowu Modupe Deborah*
7. Director of Finance and Administration – *Evang (Amb ) Nonso Iheanyi*
8. Director of Operations and Training – *Amb Ilesanmi Omotayo Joel*
9. Director of Information and Communication – *Amb (Barr ) Ngerem Chituru MiracleDestiny*
10. Director of Diplomatic Mission and Foreign Affairs – *Amb Rita Nkechi Ofili*
11. Director of Women Affairs and Social Development – *Amb Omofaye Ruth Olufunmilayo Dickson*
12. Director of Legal Matters and Public Prosecution – *Amb (Barr) Adeola Adeyemi Tuki*
13. Director for Person’s with Disabilities – *Amb Dorcas Ameh*
14. National Coordinator for Welfare and Hospitality – *Amb Oji Ebere Precious*
15. National Coordinator for Budget and Planning – *Amb Emereole Isaac Ugwunna*
16. National Coordinator for Grants Proposal and Financial Aid – *Amb Princess Chiduziem Eze*
17. National Coordinator for Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation – *Amb Ilu Ihuoma Eje*
18. National Coordinator for Job Employment and Scholarship – *Amb Deborah Hasley Mohammed*
19. National Coordinator for Skill Acquisitions and Empowerment – *Amb Nwoke Edna Ebere*
20. National Coordinator for Human Development and Outreach Programs – *Amb (Dr) Olu Ayodele*
21. National Coordinator of Media and Publicity – *Amb Goodluck Barth Ikiebe*
22. National Coordinator for Grassroots Mobilization and Campaigns – *Amb Chinwendu Nwadaya*
23. National Coordinator of Diaspora and Special Envoys – *Amb Adeniran Olawunmi Imoleayo*
24. National Coordinator for Widow’s – *Amb Ebelechukwu Regina Ikebude, JP*
25. National Coordinator for Fundamental Human Rights and Advocacy – *Amb (Barr ) Okosun Constance Eni*
26. National Coordinator for Person’s with Visual Impairment – *Amb Olufunke Olukayode Cecilia*
27. National Coordinator for Physically Challenged Person’s – *Amb Princess Taiwo Adeola*
28. National Coordinator for Person’s with Special Needs and Vulnerables – *Amb Idowu Modupe Deborah*
L-R; Ambassadors Dorcas, Jonathan, Juliet and Barth.
The Chief Executive Officer of RACH, Ambassador Okwudiri, appealed to members to accord all the necessary assistance and support to the appointees to enable them discharge their civil responsibilities and functional Duties in Royal Ambassadors Charity Home, across Nigeria.
Similarly, the National Coordinator, Media and Publicity, Ambassador Goodluck Barth Ikiebe, congratulated the executive officers and advised them to discharge their duties with the fear of God and service to humanity.